Thursday, October 14, 2010

New 1:12 furniture from CSN Stores

Good afternoon everyone.  You know what's great about the Internet?  It brings people together.  Really!  First it has connected me to all of you who read this blog.  I have met some pretty great people that I count as friends through blogging, and I treasure each and every one of you who visit me here.  Second, thanks to web and most especially Pay Pal, I have really gotten to know my local mail delivery guy!  He's a nice guy too by the way.  He is always happy and polite.  I shudder to think what I would do with out him.  Why, only yesterday he brought me the most wonderful package.  It took me hours of pouring over the CSN Stores site and debating back and forth with myself about just how much I just had to have but I finally made my decision and lo and behold it's here. 



As you can see, I decided on some dollhouse furniture for the living room.  I love it!  Love it, love it, love it!  I set it up just to give you all, and me, an idea of what it will look like.  Ignore the piece of paper where the door will one day be.  When you see my Halloween set up on the front porch you will understand why it is there.  That, I will show you another time but for now, check out a book I did for the scene. 

They are not the best pictures but you get the idea.  The skull picture is from The Graphics Fairy.  I just shrunk it to mini size and put it onto a book I covered in black fabric.  The red bit you can sort of see in the picture is a book mark. 

Have a great night,

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. I consider you one of the wonderful friends I have from blogging and I feel the same way ♥ I didn't even know that CSN sold dollhouse items! I have to go back and shop more- I keep forgetting to tell you that I bought a wonderful canning steamer with the gift certificate that I won in your giveaway. I received such excellent customer service from them too- thank you again! I love the set you picked out- especially the display cabinet! How fun it will be to fill that! Your little book is fabulous- I have never tried to make one yet :) Have a super weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...