Saturday, January 1, 2011
Caterina's Christmas swap
Happy new year to all my blogging friends! We have had a great holiday around here and I am looking forward to a quiet day around the house today. In that spirit I thought I would post the pictures of the gifts I received in Caterina's Christmas swap! I love it all but the candle set is so creative and so intricate, I can't wait to use it in my Christmas decor next year. Have a great day everyone!
Kibbygirl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little more of what I have been working on :) This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...
-
OK everyone, today is the day my first ever sponsored giveaway begins! I hope you all participate for your chance at a $40 gift certificate...
-
Hello all, I am back on the mini making bandwagon, lol . I have been playing Lots and loving my newest creations. Here is a look at jus...

what wonderful minis you received!! Happy New Year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've tried with the joy of Christmas swap!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too!
Caterina