Sunday, May 23, 2010

my mini attempt

Good afternoon everyone,

We are off to a family bbq later this afternoon so I am hoping the weather stays nice.  It was sunny but the clouds have started to roll in.  Maybe they will just keep rolling away.  I will keep my fingers crossed.  In the meantime, I thought I would show you my attempts at making my own miniature jugs and cans.  I haven't quite gotten the knack of finishing them properly.  I would like to shabby them up a bit so I am going to keep playing around, but I think these first versions turned out alright.  The tutorial I used for these can be found at Marlies.  She explains how to make them so that even I can come up with something that resembles what she intended!  I am going to try to get some better pictures as well as some updated versions of the pitcher to show but for now I couldn't wait to share what I managed to create.  Hope you like it,

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...