Saturday, September 11, 2010

A trip to Michaels brings inspriation


Hello everyone,  I just wanted to pop in and share a picture of some things I found at our local Michaels store.  Both of these things are sold as 3 dimensional stickers but work great as dollhouse miniatures!  How cute is the apron with the pockets and wooden utensils?  It will be perfect for my kitchen.  I will have to make some pegs so hang it from.  The sandals are pretty cute too.  I couldn't resist.  These make me want to make some of my own design.  I may be over run with shoes, slippers and sandals soon.  I got some other kitchen things as well that I will show you at a later date. Needless to say I found the sticker section at Michaels has some great ideas for miniature inspiration!

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. cute! I'm going to be scouting the stickers and scrapbooking aisles now! I love that little apron!!!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...