Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nesting

For various reasons I haven't done a whole lot of crafting, or for that matter, blogging lately but I did recently make my first wee nest.  The 'eggs' did not turn out so well so I will have to retry those but my little twine nest turned out great.  I got the bird cage from the jewelry supplier and I am eventually going to try to rust it up a bit.  If anyone has some tips for how to make it shabby looking I would love to hear them. 


Have a great day everyone!

Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. I think your little eggs are adorable! I like the nest too- very very cute! I don't have any tips for rusting- I wish I knew how to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nest is so cute and I love the birdcage. I've been wanting one for a while but don't know where to find one. =(

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...