Tuesday, April 21, 2009

welcome

Hello everyone

Welcome to the first eddition of the frugal dollhouse addict. As the name suggests I love dollhouses and dollhouse miniatures. I am thrifty by nature and I enjoying finding new and interesting ways of creating miniatures and outfitting my dollhouse. Check back here often to see my projects and ideas, links to other peoples great finds and ideas, as well as some of my favorite sites and stores. If you enjoy dollhouses, crafting, miniatures and getting creative then feel free to explore my blog and pass along any cool tips or projects of your own.

Hopefully in the days to come I will have lots of free projects and ideas for you to try. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...