Thursday, February 11, 2010

A few wee things


Hello everyone,
I finally got my scanner to do what I wanted this morning so here is a sample of some projects I have been working on. I experimented with a mini checkers board and I think it turned out pretty great. It has a wood frame I painted black. The little red beads I thought could be some pieces. The two small pictures are going to be framed. I really like how the rocking horse turned out. Last but not least is my first attempt at a stitched blanket. I lined the back with fabric but I don't think I would do that again. It seems much stiffer that way and I don't think it will drape nearly as well this way.
Have a great afternoon,
Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. the checkerboard is sooo sweet! I love it!! I made a blanket once that would not drape and then I read a tip about putting tinfoil in between the layers and it worked awesome- might be an idea? You have been busy! I adore the little tree picture too!!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...