Sunday, February 14, 2010

new craft site discovery




Happy Valentines day everyone!




I hope you all are having a great weekend. My son and I have been baking up a storm and I can't wait to taste test! We are giving some away for valentines day but of course we are saving some too. I also have been wandering the web while he plays video games and I came across a fun craft site I thought I would share. Maybe you have already been there, but if not check out Wee Folk Art . They have all sorts of free craft patterns. I have picked out a few that I would like to try and make. The owl bookmark looks pretty cool. I may have to start with that one. DMC also has a blog now for all of us stitchers. You can find that here. They also have lots of free patterns available. I find all sorts of inspiration for miniature stitching projects in regular patterns. Any small patterns can be used to make dollhouse carpets, pillows, and bedspreads. One project they feature is from Happiness is Cross stitching, a blog about, well.. cross stitching! If I get brave enough I might try the bottle cap pin cushion. Too cute.


I may just have to adopt the motto "so may crafts, so little time"!


Until later, happy wanderings!


Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the links!! I love the owl bookmark, I might have to put that on my list too! Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...