Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas contest is on!








Well it's about time I got this Christmas contest ball rolling!  I have put together two different prizes.  The big box has all sorts of goodies.  There is a  red rose adjustable ring, a cute pair of green heart earrings, some mini's for all you dollhouse lovers and a bunch of crafting bits and pieces!   The second prize winner will be the recipient of a cute pair of amber coloured heart earrings, wrapped in a sweet little box. To keep things simple all you need to do to be entered is leave a comment on this post.  You have until Friday December the 3rd when I will randomly pick the winners.  Best of luck to everyone! 

Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love everything about the big box. The colors on the outside to what I can see of the goodies on the inside! I'm in!!!! =) Thank you for a pretty giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big box is sweet and so is the second prize!

    I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...