Monday, December 6, 2010

If O can do it...so can I


Before Christmas comes I thought I would share a few of my favorite things.  Maybe they will inspire you.  Maybe they will just make you laugh!  Either way, here is a sampling of my favorites.  Too bad I can't give them all away like Oprah does! 

The ones I have are knock offs but I love them and the colour goes with everything.


This is maybe the handiest thing I have ever splurged on!  I love coach and this just clips on to my purse so I never loose my keys inside!

Pretty self explanatory but this particular kind is extra yummy.



I have a bit of a make up problem... I soo like to play with it.  It's like an adult art set. This set you can get at Sephora right now and it's on sale for $25!


Have you smelled this?!  Soft and pretty.




Lavender body scrub.  This one you can find here in Etsy.  Body scrubs were a great invention and I just love the smell of lavender. 


I'm no artist but I love to look!  This is one of my favorites paintings by one of my favorite artists Janet Hill.  Find her here

I don't think I could live without my Ipod touch!




I love to read and I am reading this now.  So far I am really liking it. 


That's all for now,

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...