Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas



 Merry Christmas everyone!  I just wanted to get that in now since the next couple of days will be fun craziness around here!  Also, check out the little Christmas surprise I found among my ornaments.  This little birdhouse was part of an ornament that I found was broken when we unpacked everything this year.  The ornament it was attached to is no good now but the bird house is perfect for my dollhouse!  It even has a hook perfect for hanging it out front on the dollhouse porch.  What a serendipity!  Hope you all have a great Holiday!





Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. You are right the birdhouse has the perfect size!
    ¡Feliz Navidad!
    Merry Christmas and all my best wishes for 2011, with health and full of good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! this is luck! Home of the birds is beautiful! Santa brought you a present tonight?? was the fate that was broken ornament? who knows ...
    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...