Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween House


 Good afternoon everyone!  It is a grey and windy day around our house so it is a perfect time to play inside.  I dug out my box of miniature holiday things.  I actually have enough collected now that the stuff requires a box!  Not a big box but still, we are talking mini decor.  This is a peek at what I have done so far to the house for Halloween.  Note the complete lack of a door and window.  Someday I am going to have to stop messing around with the decor and finish the basics... lol.  Anyway, this is the look so far.  Like it?  It needs some tweaking but I am liking the general look.  Hope your weekends are filled with fun, mini and life sized!


Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...