Saturday, December 10, 2011

Getting into the Christmas spirit


We decorated the house the other day so I decided it was time to get out the Christmas minis too!  A few years ago I found some tiny tree decorations and I thought they would be perfect in a dollhouse.  I didn't even have a dollhouse at the time but I hoped someday I would so I held on to them.  The little Santa, the soldier, the bird, the angel, and the wreath on the door are all from that collection.  I just snipped the wire that had been attached to hang them and they were perfect mini holiday decor.  The pointsetia, isn't it beautiful, I bought last year at a Toronto miniature show.  The picture frames I made from beads that I had painted and the book I made as well.  It is blank inside.  The Christmas cards I printed from the About miniatures site I believe.  To top it all off the potted tree I bought at the buck store.  You gotta love the buck store! 

Soon I will post pictures of the whole decked out dollhouse.  Until then, enjoy your day everyone!

Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...