Friday, December 2, 2011

Mini Christmas wish list

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year.  Really I have.  I have discovered some really great things for my dollhouse so please, please, please can you help me fill my wee home with pretty thing this Christmas?  Just to help you and your elves ( I know you are awfully busy this time of year ) I have picked out my favorites and showed you where to find them.  I hope you and Mrs Claus can enjoy your holiday season this Christmas.  Thank you Santa,

Love Kibbygirl

at Etsy here by MiniaturePatisserie

Beautiful baking table by Kim Saulter found here

Find these sweet kitchen boxes here

Caroline of Caroline's little kitchen made this and you can find it here


This shabby chic jug is for sale here

Love, love, love macaroons. Find this wee book here

box filled with Christmas goodies by Gypsy Boudoir Miniatures

beautiful Christmas set by Misty Mountains



No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...