Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Janet Hill Print givaway

The Country Hotel Print
By Janet Hill

I have some exciting news today. Whimsy by Victoria is having a contest and she is giving away along with Janet Hill, two of Janet Hill's oh-so-beautiful prints! That's right, not just one but two. I highly encourage everyone to check out her work. The contest is at Whimsy by Victoria at http://whimsybyvictoria.blogspot.com/2009/09/janet-hill-studioswhimsy-spotlight.html?showComment=1252529510589#c286599044294535231 . Be sure to check out Janet Hill's blog as well. http://janethillstudio.blogspot.com/2009/09/whimsy-by-victoria-print-giveaway.html The contest is easy and well worth the effort anyway. This won't decorate your dollhouse but it is a great way to decorate your home! Other than discovering this great contest I have been spending my afternoon painting, gardening and stitching. I feel as though I have accomplished a good bit today which is a good feeling. Have a wonderful night everyone,
Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...