Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome

I want to give a warm welcome to my newest follower, Kim from It's a Miniature Life. She has a very pretty blog, makes beautiful vignettes, and has a love for cupcakes. Totally my kind of girl! I recomend checking out her site if you haven't already. You can find her here:

http://kimsminiatures.blogspot.com/ Her amazing mini deserts just make my mouth start to water. She has an etsy shop to so I am going to head over there after this and drool some more. :)


It has been a very busy week. My son has had basketball five out of seven days this week. He is on the rep team again this year and enjoying every miniute of it. I have to say, I am too. It makes me proud to watch him enjoy his passion, and he loves the game so much he is like a sponge to his coach. Very cute the way he follows his every instruction and takes each task so seriously. The other great thing is that I get to spend time with the other parents again. We hang out well together, but we are in a rural area so everyone is living in several different towns. It is nice to have an excuse to sit and spend some time with everyone. He and his team had thier first exibition game yesterday and it was very exciting. The didn't win but it was fairly close and they were playing the girls who are in the next level up, so many of them were much bigger than the boys. Nobody walked away feeling bad though and we are all looking forward to a great season. Don't be surprised if you see a few pictures from a snap happy proud mamma in the months to come.


Thanks again to everyone who has stopped by my little spot on the web!


Kibbygirl



No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...