Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Wishes


It's that time again. Christmas eve. That magical time when you can't help but believe. Believe in yourself, believe in dreams, and believe that there is good in the world. For some it can be a time of pain but even still, to me, it is a time to believe that tomorrow will be a new and brighter day. More so than new years eve even I think it is a time to hope for good things to come. That is what I wish for all of you. Good things to come. No matter what your year has brought you, I wish for you a new and bright day.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!
Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you also and I wish you a wonderful 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
    Keep on bloggin'
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...