Wednesday, December 30, 2009

graphic by Trina Clark at http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/



The new year is almost here and I thought I would celebrate with a sale in my esty shop! Thanks to illness and life in general I haven't been at my blogging best, but I did at least get a chance to get a few minis done. I have added lots of new things and I am going to get as much up as I can so that starting this weekend I can offer 50% off all my wares. I want to thank all of you for the support you have shown since I have started this adventure. Consider this my contribution to starting the new year off in a good direction. See you next year!

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year- wishing you all the best for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...