Friday, August 6, 2010

Little pictures

One of my recent trips to the local thrift store found me coming home with a bag full of little, round plastic beads.  As soon as I saw them I thought 'minni picture frames'!  A little paper and spray paint and I have myself a bunch of table top picture frames.  To make them them sit on the table properly I simply folded a tiny piece of card stock and glued it on to the back of the pictures. 

one of my new pictures on the bedroom dressing table

the plastic beads were a bronze kind of colour originally so I spray painted them cream

the finished pictures

What do you think?

Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. lovely frames ♥ it's a grate idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a clever gal and they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...