Monday, June 29, 2009

Almost draw time





Good afternoon all. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was busy with birthday parties and baby showers. Lots of fun. Thanks for the back to blogging wishes too. Its nice to know I was missed. :) A family member has been pretty sick so it has been a hard couple of weeks. Even though I haven't been posting much I have tried to take a few minutes here and there to visit some of my favorite blogs. If you are new visitor to mine, take a couple of minutes to check out some of the great blogs I have listed as well as the blogs of my followers. You will definitely discover some great new things. As for my own blog news I just want to remind everyone that the deadline for my contest is just about here. If you would like to be entered to win one of my hand stitched dollhouse rugs just leave me a comment. I am going to write all the names of the entrants on a piece of paper and draw one out of a hat. I am doing it old school style! July first I will post the winner, so good luck. The winner can choose from one of the rugs shown and once I have the mailing information I will ship it out no charge to you.



I have finally gotten some pictures taken of my mostly constructed dollhouse so I will post those either tonight or tommorow. I am really happy with how it has come together. Most of the credit for that though has to go to my step father. Thank goodness he is a bit of a perfectionist! The world would fall to a crumbling heap if it had to rely on people like me. I am sure I would end up in a home duck taped and stapled together! Oh well, I'll stick to posting.






Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be entered into your contest. Your rugs are beautiful and would be a great prize.

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...