Monday, January 4, 2010

SALE



Sale Sale Sale Sale





Good morning everyone. How is the first Monday of the new year going? So far so good around here. We had a great weekend at my sister and her husbands house to celebrate new years eve. My brother in law is quite the cook so we ate extremely well. I also indulged in one of my favorite treats, oatmeal espresso stout! There is a brewery near them that makes it and you can only get it in the pub. I still hold out hope that one day they will expand and start shipping the beer out to the rest of us.


Now it is back to business as usual. Not a bad thing really. My son is jumping out of his skin to get back to basketball. I am a lucky mom since he is naturally athletic and loves to keep busy with sports. Basketball is his big love though and I have to say I am really starting to love it myself. Apparently it helps when you understand the game and know the rules! Who knew. As for me, I have decided to have a sale in my Etsy shop. I mentioned it a few days ago and it is up and running now. You will notice if you go to my shop that the ad up top says 'buy one get one free'. It gets even better for my blog friends. Just mention that you follow my blog when you order and take 50 % off anything. That goes for one item or ten, whatever you buy.




Have a great day everyone,



Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...