Thursday, January 14, 2010

cool site discovery







Good Morning all,






The sun is finally shinning here. The sky is blue and I am feeling hopeful. Not a bad start to the day, huh. Best of all our computer is in the family room right by a big window so I have that as a backdrop for this mornings surfing. This time, on my virtual walk about I discovered a great site for free vintage images. Check our Abigail Mooney's site called The Vintage Moth . She is offering her visitors vintage art and images for our crafting pleasure. I have all sorts of ideas bouncing around in my head now. Maybe some decoupaged coasters? Definitely some great pictures for minis! In fact I am going to make this post short and sweet since my head is spinning with creative ideas! Enjoy your day everyone,






Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...