Monday, January 18, 2010

New friends, New stuff


Good afternoon,


I have been falling behind around here but I would really like to welcome some new followers to my little spot on the web. The Recycle-ista has decided to join me on my journey and I am glad she has. Welcome to you. Kathy from My Net Finds has also joined us. I recently found her blog and I am glad I did. She lets us know about all sorts of interesting things going on out there. Stop by her site and check it out. You might find a great contest or a cool new site to explore.



I also got a package in the mail today that I was pretty excited about. It doesn't take much I tell you, but that's OK. I bought a package of assorted miniature food and kitchen items from eBay recently and they come today. Yeah! There were some pretty neat things included in the lot. There was a pizza slice, a cup of tea, a pitcher, a couple of plates, some pantry items, a glass of wine and some other little food stuffs. They are just a few small things but they made me smile.

I am off now to check out what you all have been up to lately but I plan to take some pictures of my latest projects and post again tomorrow. Until then...

Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. always fun to get minis in the mail! I'm off to check out your new followers- have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...