Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Fling and some new friends

Good morning everyone,

I have two new followers I would like to welcome.  First off is Vonlipi from Vonlipi's Favorites. Like many of us she is a thrifter and she is a fellow canadian!  She writes about her adventures and experiences and I am tempted to tell my husband about the fried lard she showed on her bog.  If I do though he might just run out and scour the country side for it! 

Next the Romantic Pansy stopped by and liked my blog enough to follow. Thank you, thank you.  She is a crafty girl and has an etsy shop with lots of her cute items.  If you get a chance pop over to their blogs for a visit. 

If you haven't heard about April 13th's Spring Fling giveaways you are going to want to!  I am participating along with many, many others.  Here are the details straight from Today's Creative Blog:

To celebrate our new communities on the BlogFrog, the SITSgirls, Skip to My Lou, Tip Junkie and Today’s Creative Blog (the Chic Chick gals) are hosting a Spring Fling!
We will be hosting a giveaway every hour on all 4 of our blogs on April 13th from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm (CST). Which will total over $6,000 worth of products given away in one day!
Yep that’s right it’s going to be an entire day of FREE products from Tip Junkie Mom-preneurs. Everything will be over $50.00. This is a great time to stock up on all your wish list items for yourself, Mother’s Day, birthdays, and even Christmas.
More details coming. All I can say is SO MANY GREAT PRIZES! This is no April Fools Joke.


Sounds pretty good right!  I can't wait to see who all is participating. 

Have a great day,
Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...