Monday, July 19, 2010

CSN Stores winner!!!



Congratulations to Kim of  Flowers and Art!!    She has won the drawing for a $40 gift certificate to the CSN chain of stores.  Kim has been reading my blog pretty much since the beginning and she is such a sweet girl.  She has a great blog of her own too where she shows off her creativity through miniatures as well as 'real life' projects.  Way to go Kim!

I have some paper minis to show you all soon, so until then, have a great night,

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. I'm so surprised that I am the winner! Thank you soooo much- what a fun giveaway this was- I can't wait to choose something- and thank you so much for your sweet words too- I love your blog and think you are a sweetie too ♥

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...