Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just messing around



Good evening,

We are just back from my sons soccer game and while they didn't do too well it was a perfect night for sitting out at the fields watching.  Now I am looking forward to diving into bed and getting back to my current book.  I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you first though.  Even though the house is no where near being finished I am impatient and have been playing around.  I have been getting a kick out of setting up little scenes. 

thanks for humouring me!

Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! I love the kitchen so far and the little picture frames are just too adorable! I hope they had fun at soccer-better luck to them next time :)

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...