Saturday, June 26, 2010

new mail and new projects

Good evening everybody,

We are back from our camping trip and aside from a bazillion bug bites we had a great time.  The lake was clear, the bonfire was roaring and the smores were gooey!  When I got home I discovered another small package in the mail.  I love mail. I love good mail that is.  I love the kind of mail that brings me good news, sweet pictures or, as in this case, treats.  I ordered a mini shelf from an Etsy seller and it arrived while I was gone.  It is so cute.  I love the little hooks.  I have also had a chance to finish my latest rug. 

I hope you are all having a great weekend,

Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...