Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And the winner is.....


Good afternoon, and happy Canada day to all of us here in Canada. I hope everyone is enjoying the day. To add to the fun we have a winner for my first contest. And the winner is..... Mary from Miz Mary's Minis!! Congratulations Mary! Just email me at seapunk@gmail.com with your information and your choice of the four rugs and I will get it out to you. I was really happy with the response so I will have to do this again. I am hoping to get some up for sale too. If anyone has requests with pattern or colour just let me know. I aim to please.


Kibbygirl

2 comments:

  1. I was just going through my daily round of blog reading and came to this post. How exciting--I've never won a drawing before! An e-mail is on it's way to you. Thank you so much, Kibbygirl, for sharing with us your creations and doing this!

    Best,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...