Thursday, July 23, 2009

freecycle dollhouse things







Ages ago I mentioned having some sort of freecycle sharing thing going here. I finally got on the ball and am now getting that started. Here are a couple of items that I have and don't need. The first is a brown plastic table and to show size there is a quarter on top. The second is a pile of chair pieces. They should make up four chairs but just in case I will say at least three! The last picture is of two red, plastic cribs. None of it is the best quality stuff but if anyone is interested in any of it just let me know and it is yours. Once I go through the rest of my dollhouse things I will post anything else I am willing to freecycle. If someone has something they want to add to share with others send me a picture and I will show that too. Take care everyone,
Kibbygirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...