Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my latest and greatest


I have been working for awhile on a more detailed carpet and it is finally done. I am quite proud of this one and I think it turned out really well. You will have to let me know what you think. I have two pictures of it in my web album. The link is at the side of the blog. I also added a purple and goldish yellow one that I recently finished. Check them out if you get a chance. In the meantime I am going to take some pictures of a couple of cool things I found while thrift shopping. Treasure hunting just makes me happy. :) Enjoy your evening everyone,


Kibbygirl

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooohhhhh! It's really, really pretty! I'm glad I recently finished a stitched carpet or I'd be grabbing my stitching supplies and starting in on one! So many projects, so little time. . . I love that. And the purple and gold one is great too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, Staci! I especially like the green vine borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! You do such a lovely job with needlework :) I love thrift shopping too- can't wait to see your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much, both of you

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...