Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy day and Secret Garden Swap


Well, today was a busy one. I am not sure what possessed me to do it but I decided to paint my kitchen today! It was a gross terracotta brown and I had planned on painting it someday but I looked at the paint I had purchased for my bathroom and thought, what the heck. The way my kitchen is set up there isn't a whole lot of paint able surface anyway so I just went for it. Now the walls in the kitchen are an antique white and I am quite happy with it. Next is the back splash and counter tops but that is definitely for another day.


Another thing I did today was join Sarah's My Secret Garden swap. Sarah's blog is My So Called Junky Life.

I discovered it today through a link party and was extra happy to discover she is hosting a swap involving vintage-y, garden inspired things. I am looking forward to putting my package together as much as seeing what comes in the mail for me.

Have a great night everyone,

Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...