Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ideas that make you say hmmmm


Well, the rain is back but I am thankful the snow is melting away. It is also giving me a chance to play catch up with a few projects. I have painted some more. A few minis, two candle sticks and a tray that I am planing on using for a craft project I saw on one of my blog wanders. Once they are all finished up I will take some pictures to share with all of you.


In the meantime I came across some great ideas for re using and re purposing different things around the house. Most of these ideas came from various magazines. Hopefully some inspire you as they did me.


1. Use a coat rack to hang cookware in the kitchen.


2. Use an old medicine cabinet in your front hall as a place for mail, keys and what not. You

could also replace the mirror with a chalkboard or cork board for a message centre.


3. Rinse out and re label a clean wipe container to use as a coin bank.


4. Make place mats and napkins using fabric remnants.


5. Old cupboard doors can be converted into plaque like photo frames.


6. Convert a flat bed sheet into a decorative shower curtain.



Have a happy weekend everyone!


Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. these are all great but I really like #'s 2 and 3! I can't wait to see pictures of what you have been working on!

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...