Thursday, August 13, 2009

canadian miniatures store


Good evening everyone,


For cannucks like me, sometimes finding things I want to buy online is a bit of a struggle. It is getting better all the time since more Canadian stores are going online, and more American stores are making it easier to ship to us. So you can see why I was happy to have stumbled on to a Canadian dollhouse store site today. If your in Canada as well go on and check this site out. http://grandpasdollhouse.com/index.html The prices are all over the board but they have some very affordable things. The bike I may have to just break down and get. Its too cool, and only $3. Another site to take a look at ishttp://miniature.ca/store/index.php . They have a very cute sewing kit available that is giving me great ideas. My mind is whirling thinking of how I can create something similar.
Well, I am off to sit on the couch and watch a movie with my husband. One of those important things in life. Just kicking back with the one you love! Speaking of which, I love you all for stopping by. Have a great night,
Kibbygirl

1 comment:

  1. That sewing kit sure IS cute! I bet you could make something similar though- go for it! Hope your movie was good :)

    ReplyDelete

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...