Friday, August 28, 2009

Enjoying my part of the province on bike



Good afternoon everyone,
My husband and I decided to get out and explore a bit yesterday. Our son was hanging out with his Poppa so we hit the road. We live in a such a beautiful part of Ontario that when the opportunity comes up we just have to take advantage. My husband has wanted to do this for a long time and so finally got his motorcycle licence last summer. I have been surprised at how much we all enjoy it. We live in the Hills of the Headwaters area of Ontario and so we wandered the country roads and meandered through Bellfountain. I can't help but be impressed with our home whenever I see the incredible nature all around us. The weather sometimes gets me down, but we really are lucky in some ways.
Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...