Friday, May 15, 2009

free dollhouse plans

Since I have been busy "helping" put my new dollhouse together I thought I would search for a few free dollhouse plans for everyone. Even though I am in the process of building one now, seeing other designs gives me ideas about what I would like to do with mine. The other reason is that my goal with this blog is to give everyone else who loves dollhouses cheap, unique and free ideas for creating their own. So, since I don't have much to show you in terms of my own projects tonight I figured I could find some other free stuff for you. If you are talented enough to build your own dollhouse, this site has some free designs and instructions for you. http://www.letsbuildadollhouse.com/ This site has a really easy sofa and chair that you can make with cardboard and fabric. http://www.letsbuildadollhouse.com/lbdhbuild%20a%20sofa.htm. That's all for now so have a great night.

Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...