Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Carpets





Its a sunny but cold day around here, so it is perfect for looking out the windows at my gardens and crafting inside! I've uploaded pictures of my two newest stitched dollhouse rugs. The pictures are not in proportion to each other since the round one is a smaller mat sized one and the other is a living room sized one. They are both pretty simple but cute I think. I found lots of stitchery patterns at the library that I am looking forward to working on, but due to copyright I can't show you the patterns but maybe I can share my finished projects some time. I promise I will get some of my patterns up for everyone soon. It is taking longer than I thought it would, but it will happen. I found a pattern for a tiger skin rug that I am itching to try so that is the next thing I am going to stitch. I am one of those people that needs to keep their hands busy while the tv is on, so cross stitch is perfect for that. If I get really ambitious I might tackle some of the plastic furniture I bought at Value Village. Have a great day everyone.

Kibbygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little more of what I have been working on :)    This Joy sign is metallic, it just doesn't show well in the picture ...